Oath Of The Management
At the time of being admitted a member of the "Management Profession".
- I solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my life to the Service of the Humanity.
- I will give my teachers the respect and gratitude which is their due.
- I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity.
- The well being of my primary stakeholders,Employees,Suppliers,Customers & Investors will be my first consideration.
- I will respect the secrets which are confided in me, even after business relations have ceased.
- I will maintain, by all means in my power, the honor and the noble traditions of the Management Profession.
- My colleagues will be my resources.
- I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race,party politics or social standing to intervene between my duty and primary stakeholders.
- I will maintain the utmost respect for human beings,even under threat,I will not use my management knowledge contrary to the laws of humanity.
- I make these promises solemnly, freely and upon my honor.