Mission and Vision.
MRIM is a responsive and accessible learning-centered college that provides educational opportunities to a diverse community of learners in support of workforce and economic development.
MRIM will be a premier learning college that is grounded in academic excellence and committed to fostering lifelong learning and active, responsible citizenship of the country.
The overall objectives of MRIM are as follows:
- Focus on enhancing students’ communication and problem solving skills and encouraging them to think both critically and creatively.
- Integrate technology into curriculum development and instruction delivery.
- Encourage teamwork and the appreciation of diversity in group settings.
- Provide students with the ability to achieve the highest level of success in their professional careers.
- Commit to the intellectual development of both students and faculty.
- Encourage faculty to engage in research activities.
- Be able to apply business-related analytical tools.
- Apply professional and personal self-management skills.