About the Company:
Formerly Security and Intelligence Services (India) Limited, the largest Indian MNC providing business support services to our customers. We offer services in the domain of security, facility management & cash logistics to our customers. We are the largest company in India in this segment and are ranked 9th in the world. We are known as market “LEADER” of the industry because of being the:
Ø Leading brand in Security, Facility Management & Cash Logistics industry.
Ø Experience & expertise in catering to over 5500 customers over the last 45 years.
Ø All India presence. Strong network of 20 regional and 312 branch offices helps us maintaining minimum Turn Around Time.
Ø Diversified range of service. More than 3 product lines with multiple offerings and 15 group companies help in offering single-window services to our customers.
Ø Excellent in customer’s satisfaction using latest technology.
Ø Retention of Employees. Employees friendly policies, fair and impartial review mechanism, continual improvement programmes and best compensation structure makes our organization a “People’s Organization”.
The attached PDFs about company and the following link of our corporate video https://youtu.be/8S7e9MexzZA will also help you to know about us. You may also visit www.sisindia.com for more details.
We are looking for young and fresher management graduates (MBAs) who want to grow with the fastest moving organization of manpower industry and want to be a member of Sales Team as Management Trainee.
- Job Title: Management Trainee
- Location: ANDHRA PRADESH AND TELANGANA.
- Reporting to: Regional Head
- Explore the potential of the territory assigned to them by door-to-door visits.
- Map the likely prospects in a particular area to submit as monthly market analysis reports to Regional P&L Heads.
- Approach the likely prospects such as hospitals, 3+ star hotels, malls, etc. to submit an introductory letter from SIS.
- Attempt to meet the person responsible for security / FM at the site and try to collect his visiting cards and other details.
- Capture the details of the site including contact number of the person responsible in SalesMaxx which can become a lead for self or other Sales team members of the region.
- Convert the lead or support the Sales team member to whom the lead has been assigned in converting the lead generated by introducing him to the customer.
- Achieve the daily new check-ins and daily leads generation targets assigned to him.
- Basic knowledge of market research / market survey – Research Methodology.
- Internship or project on Market Research / survey.
- Has keen observational skills.
- Has good analytical skills.
- Is Fluent in English communication.
- Has good presentation & negotiation skills.
- Willing to work in door-to-door market research and direct sales role.
Compensation: CTC of Rs. 4.3 Lakhs per annum + Two-wheeler conveyance (on actual).