Training & Placement Cell
- To coordinate with Industry and Alumni to create job avenues for final year students
- To promote industry institute interaction, to exchange the core strengths.
- To facilitate in creating data base of students and industry data base.
- Identity new companies having job potential for placements.
- To organize invited lecturers by experts from industry to benefit students to understand latest industrial practices.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development, Communication and Soft Skills development
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries / companies
- Providing management consultancy for student's live projects
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries
Mohammad Saleem Pasha
Training & Placement Officer, MRIM.